2020 is here and If improving vocabulary is one of your resolutions for 2020, you are in the right place. Bookmark our site www.addicted2learn.com in order to read Word of the day June Series Also, remember to go through the June Idiom series
Word of the day June Series: June 4:
Meaning: say or pronounce something clear to everyone.
Example Sentence: It is important for the teachers to enunciate the instructions to the students so that they follow it in the proper manner.
Come back tomorrow on the same page to learn a new word every day.
Meaning: Showing great care and attention; thorough, careful, meticulous and hard-working.
Example Sentence: Ameesh is assiduous in preparing budgets, calculating the incomes and expenditures and estimating the profits.
Meaning: New, clean, untouched, spotless; in an original or good condition.
Example Sentence: Jack agreed to buy the apartment because it is spacious and pristine.
Meaning: Commanding respect because of one’s age, dignity, high position, social status, or historical importance.
Example Sentence: Abhishek is considered a venerable doctor who doesn’t charge fees for patients on Sundays.
Here’s the link to May series: Word of the day May Series: Learn a new word every day:
In case you are also looking for the more, visit our WORD OF THE DAY Category and learn more.
Suggested Readings: Similarily, you can also learn idioms: Idiom of the day
And moreover, We would like to thank our readers for showing us their commendable support. We have received emails from our lovely readers stating that they enjoyed learning new words every day. Some of them even started saying that they are practically implementing it in their daily routine. For this reason, we have decided to start the same series for this month. And trust us, learning a new word every day is not just expanding your vocabulary, but it’s making you more confident and comfortable using these words in your conversations.
Some Tips to improve vocabulary:
Apart from learning a new word every day, here are some tips you need to consider if you are willing to improve or expand your vocabulary.
- First of all, learn new words every day because learning new words will expand your word power. And as a result, you will be more confident with words.
- Learning new words will not be sufficient, also try to include those words in your daily conversations.
- Besides learning new words, Keep discussing those words from time to time. Furthermore, Discuss them with someone who is interested in vocabulary.
- Carry a dictionary. Wait, that doesn’t mean that you carry a huge bulky dictionary, You have many apps available on both android and ios platforms. Download them.
- Understand the root words accordingly. This will make your job easier.
- Another key point is to use flashcards to memorize new words.
- It’s important to realize that reading is significantly important to expand vocabulary; So, therefore, Read frequently.
- Make a note of word that you don’t know accordingly and refer that in a dictionary.
- In addition to the above, you can visit us and bookmark our site: www.addicted2learn.com to learn a new word every day.
- Furthermore, you can also find many apps that notify you of a new word every day.
In case you enjoyed reading this post, do share it. Because everyone deserves to learn.
We would like to thank our readers once again for showing us so much love. It is all because of your support that we always give our best to bring out the best content for all of you.