What is Spirituality?
Spirituality – a term with many perspectives and interpretations that are wide, often confused with religion, rituals, and customs. Spirituality, in general, refers to a journey inward. It’s all about aligning your true-self (your soul -Atma) with the ultimate metaphysical reality ( Almighty -Paramatma ).
For some, it is the denunciation of material objects and aspects of life, while for some it is all about an alignment between material aspects and internal aspects. Some consider practicing rituals like going to temples, churches etc. The paths might be different, but the ultimate objective remains the same – realizing your true-self and aligning it to a greater metaphysical force.
Why is it important to raise your Spiritual Vibrations?
While the dimensions and perspectives for defining spirituality differ from person to person, but the objectives are all the same.
- To know your true-self (Atma) and to align it with the purpose of your life.
- To awaken the higher consciousness and divine qualities hidden inside.
- Overcoming the problems of human suffering through divine knowledge present in us.
- Transcending the patterns of limiting beliefs, thoughts, and ideologies and to experience a higher level of consciousness.
- Promoting peace; encouraging acceptance and forgiveness; to minimize the effects of violence and aggression pervading in the society.
How to raise your Spiritual Vibrations – The Do’s and Don’ts:
Swami Vivekananda Quotes – ” Where can we find God if we cannot see him in our own hearts and in every living being.” This quote by Swamiji implies that ‘every person is a spiritual being’. And hence, That ‘spiritual’ quality dormant inside him needs to be awakened. One must acknowledge and awaken the power from within. Here are a few things that you can try to raise your spiritual vibrations.
- The attitude of Gratitude is the best attitude that takes you to the next altitude. Count your blessings.
- Connecting with Nature can give you deep insights into spiritualism. Go walk the green fields and lands.
- Acts of Kindness will make you feel better. Don’t miss the opportunity to lend your support or help to the needed ones.
- Feelings of Love, Joy, and Happiness increases your vibration and puts you in the best state of tranquility.
- Spend time doing what you are really passionate about so that you know what inspires you.
- The weak can never forgive. Certainly, it’s the stronger who holds the capability to forgive.
- Practicing Yoga, Meditation is the best way to raise your spiritual vibration. Include them in your daily routine.
- ‘You are what you eat’. Avoid junk foods they certainly have an impact on the way you feel.
- Alcohol numbs your psychic senses and creates an energy block in your auro. It’s better you quit.
- ‘The Mind is everything. What you think you become’ Said Buddha. Similarly, if you think negative you will certainly emit negative vibrations.
- It doesn’t make any sense arguing to someone who is not ready to understand. Therefore, don’t waste your energy arguing
- Medications can give you temporary relief, But they take away your resistance power. So, try avoiding when not necessary.
- Feelings of Anger, Resentment, Guilt etc.. can only emit bad vibrations. Take a deep breathe when you are triggered.
Some quotes on Spirituality:
- “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” – Buddha.
- “Spirituality is the science of the soul.” – Swami Vivekananda.
- “Through practice comes yoga, through yoga comes knowledge, through knowledge love, and through love bliss.” – Swami Vivekananda.